Friday 9 December 2011

Look Sheet Spoon Project



This shoot is really perplexing me in some ways as I can't full resolve it in my head.  I can visualise the overall and largely the posing and have been able storyboard it as a result.  I know the style in which I want to light it, the type of model, the pose and the condition of the utensils….May throw in some old tools for good measure too.


But as for the hair and make up I am really struggling to visualise it.  Normally I have a clear idea and get unsettled when the Hair Stylist & MUA don't quite get there lol. I'm that predetermined.

For some reason however this shoot it's not the case.   I'm shooting on a black back drop as i don't have a dark mottled muslin backdrop. But figure I can drop in some texture later on. The lighting will have deep shadows so the eyes can't be too dark & heavy as the shadows will already be pocketed in the eye sockets.

The one thing I do know is i want striking oversized lashes,  I think I am developing a lash fetish lol.. The more I see them the more I love 'em..

No comments:

Post a Comment